[bksvol-discuss] Re: txt page breaks redux

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 12:19:49 -0600

Dave,  your are correct,  Enforced monogamy is an obvious flaw in the
legal system of the western world.

Guido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
12/29/2004 11:54 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: txt page breaks redux

You're just saying that because Kellie said you can be charming.  I'm not
sure but I think there may be a law or something that says it's naughty to

marry more than one person.

Dave