[bksvol-discuss] Re: txt page breaks redux

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 22:15:03 -0600

Guido,
My point was limited strictly to the matter of page breaks as the sole reason
for rejection. I said nothing about badly scanned text which, I agree, should
be zapped without a second thought, as it is not readable by
anyone. My hat is off to the people with the time to fix up messes. I won't
presume to tell Cindy or anybody else that they shouldn't spend that time if
they want to do it. But the subject line of this thread has to do with
page breaks, and my objections were thus limited to mass rejections based on
their absence without regard to text quality factors. Until we get more word
from Marissa, it would seem to be over zealous to reject on the
basis of absent page breaks alone.
Mary