[bksvol-discuss] Re: txt page breaks redux

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 23:32:18 -0600

I guess we're all just a lot of stubborn individualists who are going to do
mostly what we want. Guido will nuke books with great text and no page
breaks, and I will continue to put lots of time into fixing up books I like
for fear that something I'm interested in not make it into the collection.
But I don't want to give the impression that I would never reject
anything--if a book is full of errors of the
uncorrectable-without-a-print-copy-of-the-book variety, then I reject it. No
point in putting tons of time into something when the results are still
going to be lousy.
Kellie