[bksvol-discuss] Re: txt page breaks redux

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:19:55 -0600

Oh Guido, great Lord High Rejecter of all, <grin>
That's fantastic if you have access to a copy of the book. Oftentimes the
volunteer may not, and a certain amount of error-correcting really isn't
that onerous, especially if you're going to read the book anyway.
I do think, though, that it's nice when people who, because of older
equipment, can't get scans that live up to our modern high standards go
through and do some work on their submissions before submitting. After all,
there's a lot more credit for submitting than there is for validating.
Kellie