[bksvol-discuss] Re: title on each page

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 03:37:21 -0500

Hi, Bud! Cindy is absolutely right. However, if page numbers happen to be at the top of the page, you will want to make sure that they are left intact. I would give you some pointers for protecting them, but I'm afraid my brain is completely fried right now. <Smile> If you need help with this, let us know. As a person who is primarily a scanner, I try to do as much pre-validation as I can, since scanners get a higher credit than validaters.

BTW, I know I haven't been able to scan too much lately, due to one thing and then another. I am attempting to finish books 7, 8, and 9 of the Zion Covenant series. I am working on Book 7, London Refrain, and it includes several letters that are written in an italicized font of some sort that K1000 just does not like. If someone has the patience to validate this, as well as a way to get a copy of the book, I'll go ahead and submit it as is. Otherwise, I will continue to persevere. <Smile>

Jana