[bksvol-discuss] Re: title on each page

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 00:27:31 -0500

Sorry, Gerald, you're right. I was thinking about the pages where the chapter title is the first line at the top of the page, and it is necessary to "trick" the stripper into leaving it alone. <Smile> But even then, now that I think about it, I put the page number on the top line, where it's supposed to be. I think I used to put the asterisks there during one of the discussions about seeing page numbers in Bookshare books or having them deleted. There was some confusion about that for a while. Take care!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>