[bksvol-discuss] Re: title on each page

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 00:39:49 -0700 (PDT)

What I've done as a validator is copy whatever the
name is, scrambled or not, pasted it onto the replace,
and replace with nothing. Eventually all, or almost
all are eliminated, without my having to do them page
by page by page.

Lately the books I've been validated already have them
gone, so I guess the scanning peopple are doing that.
Thank you, scanners. It's one less thing we validators
who are obsessive and read the books and make
corrections carefully have to do.

Cindy