[bksvol-discuss] Re: title on each page

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 21:13:55 -0500

Hi, Bud! I'm not sure if someone ever answered your question. The easiest way to make sure that the page numbers are not deleted along with the headers is this. First, figure out which end of the line contains the page number. You will want to find it, and then if it's at the end of the line, right arrow past the number, and press Control-End to select to the end of the line. Then press the Delete key. If it's at the end of the line, left arrow to the space or character immediately before the number, and press Control-Home to select to the beginning of the line, and press the Delete key.

To protect page numbers or chapter titles, I usually put three asterisks at the top of the page, followed by a blank line. I hope this info is helpful!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>