[bksvol-discuss] title on each page

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 20:05:27 -0700

Hi Gang,

So often when scanning a book the title or author is at the top of each page and often the author's name is not complete like it might be in some kind of fancy print. Is there any easy way I can delete all those jumbled names or is that done by the validator? I do rank spelling check and try to catch all the divided words, but that has always bugged me about the garbage at the top of the pages.
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California