[bksvol-discuss] Re: renewals revisited

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 12:54:44 -0500

Hi Ann,

I doubt if she uploaded it so Madeleine could put a hold on it for you. I don't know the book or the person, but that just doesn't make sense. However, if you write too Madeleine offlist maybe she can put it back with a hold for you, because that is not enough time to have proofed a book!!!

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Ann Parsons
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 10:20 AM
To: crysania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: renewals revisited

Hi all,

Well, I don't know.  I haven't received any reply, but I did get a note
from Deborah Murray who is scanning these books along with Sr. Dolores
Dean.  She says that the person who picked up my book has submitted it
for approval after less then twenty-four hours.  Now, she may have
submitted it back to Madeleine with a note asking her to put a hold for
me on it, or she's a low-down, inconsiderate, rude and dispicable Jiffy
Proofer.  I don't know which.  As one who tries her best to live
according to His way, I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt.
I'll let you know what happens.  At the moment, I'm not feeling at all
charitable toward this person, especially since I wrote her a note and
politely asked her to release the book for me.  She didn't have the
courtesy to answer me!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons