[bksvol-discuss] Re: renewals revisited

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 17:08:12 -0700

I agree with wishing that the renew link could be there permanently;
too often whenI go to my checked-out books after getting the notice to
renew the link isn't there. I have to remember to go each day for the
next 2 - 3 days to look for it.I also seem to remember that there used
to be a place to write why we're releasing a book, e.g., because we
don't have time to work on the moment but we want to continue so
please don't anybody take it) or the content is such that it turns us
off (maybe that should be more explicit to warn other possible
prooffers or the book has too much fixing to do to make it worthwhiul
(thenit's up to another proofer if he/she wants to tackle it)