[bksvol-discuss] Re: question

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 23:20:42 -0600

Hi Kim!

Yes, with that many changes, why not let Word do the heavy lifting for you, (smile).

Debby

At 08:37 PM 12/18/2009, Kim Friedman wrote
Hi, Christina, Mayrie ReNae gave me the same advice you did. I did what was suggested and I think the character was replaced 380 some times. Boy, what a break for the delete finger! Regards, Kim.