[bksvol-discuss] pages that won't scan right.

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 07:42:27 -0700

Hi listers,
What methods do you use when a page just won't scan right?
Secondly, lots of times, I am scanning a book, and reading it for my own
pleasure at the same time. So all of a sudden a garbled page comes up.
Unless you work on that page that instant, it makes it harder to find
doesn't it? Anyway, how do you fix a page that refuses to scan right? I have
to rescan death on the flop, because there were a few pages that didn't scan
correctly, and I didn't catch them, so any tips you have on rescanning a
page will be greatly appreciated by me.
Jim Rawls