[bksvol-discuss] Re: pages that won't scan right.

  • From: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 15:55:51 -0500 (CDT)

This improving on rescan makes some historical sense.  The old Kurzweil
machine which I thnwas called the 2400, actually had a switch to turn
learning mode on and off.

That machine was a monster, and there were probably three in the Twin
Cities, but it was prety impressive!
--
 Don't let 7/15/07 be the Day the MUSIC Died! <www.savenetradio.org> for
the scoop!  Pax, Max.  <Mail to: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx> or