[bksvol-discuss] Re: pages that won't scan right.

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 20:22:40 -0700

Hi Jim,

I have found trying the other recognition engine often times will do better.
Also, I have done an optimize scanning for one page. Now, if you are using a
document feeder than optimizing will not work. Sometimes, just doing a
rescan will give a much better result, but I don't know why that is.

Defend your choice to alternative medicine and food supliments.

www.healthfreedomrights.com

Katie Hill

Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____