[bksvol-discuss] Re: friends don't let friends date Jason

  • From: "Laura Ann Grymes, LMT" <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:51:12 -0500

does she know about the volunteer list?
Maybe she joined and doesn't know about us here.
Laura Ann
At 06:24 PM 6/25/2008, you wrote:
Monica:

When I've had trouble w/books in the past & my optacon was being
repaired, there have been sighted validators aplenty on this list who
were willing to help. They are a wonderful resource who don't get
thanked nearly enough--not by me & probably not by every1 else. She
could just send them the image files of the troublesome pages & they
could fix them up & send them back. & even those of us w/optacons
would be more than willing to help in situations like that. But this
person won't even join this list. & then there's all the stray caret &
slashes & backslashes, etc., sprinkled generously throughout, which
she could eliminate. Sorry. This is simply an individual who doesn't
care enough about her work, imo. & that more than irritates me. Can ya
tell?

Laura Ann Grymes, LMT Licensed Massage Therapist
Wellness massage with an agape touch!
979-204-9393