[bksvol-discuss] Re: friends don't let friends date Jason

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 16:50:41 -0400

Cindy, thanks for posting about the WorldCat system. It makes me wish
I could afford to buy an Atlanta library card. I live about 15 minutes
from that system but have to pay $100 per year to use it. Now I'm
checking into what it takes to do an interlibrary loan from them to my
more rural system. The Atlanta system has a lot of the books from our
wish list.

--
Monica Willyard