[bksvol-discuss] Re: friends don't let friends date Jason

I agree with Shannon. If I were this person or others that have been discussed on this list, I wouldn't join or help either. maybe they are afraid of sarcastic comments. Please remember, although one can't necessarily respond, one can read the posts on-line sometimes. Also consider this, employers often do internet searches on potential employees and lists like this one are very interesting to them... Or so I've heard. My sister is a manager and she says e-mail is a very interesting way to view future employees.

Amber
Book blog:
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx