[bksvol-discuss] Re: Great News For Stream Users

  • From: "Laura Ann Grymes, LMT" <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:49:55 -0500

The new update for the stream can do RTF files and I think will be out next week.

Right now we can't to my knowledge validate using the stream yet....but soon.

Laura Ann
At 06:21 PM 6/25/2008, you wrote:
I have a question about validating with the Stream.  I'm very new at this so
excuse if my question sounds elementary.

Before the books are accepted, they are in RTF format.  How do you get a
book of that format into the Stream?  Are you converting them to Braille
format first? Or do you download them from Bookshare in another format?  I'm
confused about what format you use while going from desktop to Stream and
then back to desktop again..

--
Mary Anne Lynskey

Laura Ann Grymes, LMT Licensed Massage Therapist
Wellness massage with an agape touch!
979-204-9393