[bksvol-discuss] Re: friends don't let friends date Jason

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 13:46:42 -0500

Often, I think the tone of this list can serve as a deterrent to people.
Honestly, I can't say that I'd recommend it to anyone. I would recommend
that people talk privately with other volunteers, but the tone of this list
can be downright scary, especially if one is unlucky enough to be
disapproved of by other esteemed members.

Shannon
I am only one; but still I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do
something. And, because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the
something I can do.
Everet Edward Hale
If she joined perhaps she could have improved her scans sooner.

E.