[bksvol-discuss] Re: feedback for the manual

  • From: "Nan Hawthorne" <hathorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:39:50 -0700

Thanks Mayrie.. that is just what I was looking for.  Even your list seems
to include steps I don't think I've seen mentioned before.

I could use some info on the following, as I have no idea what they mean:

Protect page numbers.
Protect chapter titles.

What does it mean to protect?

I also guess I will have to see how to remove headers.. I know how to add
them to my own materials for personal use, but not sure if it's the same
tool as I use for that.

Thanks!  More than ever I think instructions that are clear and don't assume
you know anything are called for.

Nan