[bksvol-discuss] feedback for the manual

  • From: "Nan Hawthorne" <hathorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 06:46:10 -0700

Something I would find quite hellpful is some sort of checklist for
validation.. something easy to refer to.  I am sure that would be helpful
for scanners as well.  There is nothing wrong with how this is presented in
the manual now, but offering it in an extra neat little package would be
wonderful.

Nan