[bksvol-discuss] Re: feedback for the manual

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 01:07:38 -0700 (PDT)

Mayrie,

I think you steps are excellent, only I do them in a
different order. If one reads the book correcting as
one goes, then the first six items on your list are
done while doing the last two, i.e., reading and
enjoying oneself. When I've finished, I do a final
spell-check and, like someone else mentioned, I
usually find a scanno I've missed; and I do a final
page-number check. I've found that sometimes I get so
involved in the story that I've forgotten to put in a
page break or page number or repeated the number.
smile

Cindy