[bksvol-discuss] Re: What is the main concern these days?

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 15:09:12 -0800

Gwen
None of us on the list can respond to your concerns. I think you and Bob need to address them directly to Carrie or Pavi.
Denise

At 10:32 AM 11/30/2009, you wrote:
I think a timely manner is the key.
And those who have scanned for years and their books are good, and everyone knows they are good, to me there shouldn't be a delay.
Some books get up there right away, so what is the difference  in books?
Especially those of like Robert's when his books have been tried and true for a long time. Eventually volunteers are gonna quit submitting books, because they aren't getting anywhere. Some books stay up there for a long time. It's grand for kids books grand for grants, but I think they are forgetting the submitters especially those hard working ones like Bob who turns in a quality scan each and every time not like his wife who turns no quality scans LOL.
I understand me, but Bob that is different.
His should go right away.
Gwen