[bksvol-discuss] Re: What is the main concern these days?

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:21:48 -0600

I am like you, Shelley, although I have nowhere near your credits.  I have
been here maybe about 4 or 5 months and have about 50 books under my belt,
almost 50/50.  I do best to work in stages and break up huge jobs in pieces.

Take care!
Valerie

Currently scanning My Thirty Years Backstairs at the White House
Ally's Busy Day
A Turkey for Thanksgiving
Santa Claus The World's Number One Toy Expert
who do I talk to

Currently proofing:
Ten Days To Self-Esteem
Shanghaied to China
Everything Dog: What Kids Really Want To Know About Dogs
Stories Behind the Greatest Traditions of Christmas
More Stories Behind the Best Loved Songs Of Christmas