[bksvol-discuss] Re: What is the main concern these days?

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:47:02 -0600

Doug and I do  a balance of picture books, young reader and teen pleasure
reading, so I know we are filling in that need.

Valerie Maples
vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

currently scanning Ally's Busy Day, My Thirty Years Backstairs at the White
House

currently proofing:  Ten Days to Self-Esteem, Shanghaied to China, Everything
Dog