[bksvol-discuss] Re: What is the main concern these days?

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 13:26:58 -0600

But isn't it sad that I have to get even the teachers interested in it?
Until Nichole's home-bound teacher was making library trips with Nichole,
she did not bring books into her classroom on a regular basis.  It is so
discouraging sometimes, but I chose to pick a place to start and work in
baby steps if I have to.

Somehow, some way, I will encourage more people to scan or proof, but it is
going to take getting creative.

Take care!

Valerie