[bksvol-discuss] Re: What is the main concern these days?

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:32:21 -0600

I've noticed a strong emphasis on children's books as well. This is wonderful, so long as it isn't at the expense of books for us adults, too.

Melissa

robert tweedy wrote:
I am just wondering about bookshare policy of submitted books. Taking a look at the cue, it looks like children's books which is okay but what about books that are just for pleasure.