[bksvol-discuss] Re: question

  • From: rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 15:10:15 EST

If you want a little anonymity it would not necessarily be a good idea to
post your official name and your pseudonym all over a public discussion list.

                          "I have no country to fight for; my country is
the earth, and I am a citizen of the world." Eugene V. Debs

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: question
Date:
11/30/2009 2:51:31 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:
kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi, who is the author of your book you're cleaning up? I'd like some
information on it. Please put Hold for Ellinder on the title. Maybe this is
really
dumb because everybody seems to know I'm proofreading books because my
actual name is there as "proofread by Kim Friedman" rather than "proofread by
Ellinder".
Okay, I'm reconciled. I don't suppose it does no good to want a little
anonymity for myself. Regards, What's-her-name.

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of robert tweedySent:
Monday, November 30, 2009 8:37
AMTo:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [bksvol-discuss] Re: questionKim I am
doing one called Deceive Not My Heart which came out in 1984 and no headers
at the top of pages and page numbers at the bottom. It should be ready by
tomorrow, so far just junk at the top and am getting those.----- Original
Message
----- From:
Kim Friedman