[bksvol-discuss] Re: Site features

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:36:58 -0500

The shift enter command is for opening a link in a new window. If you just want to open another window to work with you need to use control-N or look for open new window on the file menu in explorer. You will have two copies of the window you have open, in your example you would have to mail pages, but then you can use the second page to go to a new address without losing your already open first page.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Instructor
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity