[bksvol-discuss] Re: Site features

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 05:51:24 -0700

Hello Cindy,

One other trick you may not know about on a Mac is...
Hold down the Option key when clicking the mouse and it will give you the
right click on the PC. There often times are additional context menus
available there.

Kaitlyn
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)