[bksvol-discuss] Re: Site features

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 00:38:02 -0700 (PDT)

That's because I have a Mac. The keyboards are
different. I used a PC when I worked and also do now
when I'm at the library. the PC keyboard has the alt
key, and the F keys work. My keyboard has the f keys,
and my husband says they will do what the PC F keys do
but they have to be programmed, which we've never
done.

Oh!! I just notices that there's a very small alt on
the keyboard in the upper left-hand corner of the
Option key. Interesting. I never noticed that before.

Oh again-- I was just on the library site again and
tried the shift and enter keys, but a different shift
key (there are two, on either side of the keyboard),
and this time it worked and took me back to the
original page.

Volunteering for bookshare and validating books has
made me much more familiar with the various
capabilities of the Word program and my computer. I've
learened a lot about formatting and now about the
keyboard.  Thanks, Sue, and all the rest of you.

Cindy

--- siss52 <siss52@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Really?  I didn't know some keyboards don't have
> alt..  We learn new things
> all the time..

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail