[bksvol-discuss] Re: Site features

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 07:06:23 -0400

Another circumstance where shift-enter works.

At 01:43 AM 6/22/2005, you wrote:

Not only that, Kaitlyn, but if one is renewing more
than one book, one has to go back to the upload page
after each one is renewed.  It would be nice if more
windows could stay open at once. At least, now that I
have cable, I can use the back button to get to the
upload page each time.

CIndy