[bksvol-discuss] Re: Site features

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 23:31:25 -0700

Hi Jake,

Thanks on the shift key tip. I didn't know that:)

On Voiceover. I have played with it some and for a first release it is a
solid screen reader. It will be interesting what Apple does in the months to
come.

     Kaitlyn
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reconnective Healing energy Practitioner
Level III

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)