[bksvol-discuss] Re: Site features

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 21:24:04 -0700 (PDT)

--- "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You do have two windows open, Cindy.  You can
> alt-tab between them.  Try it.

Thank you, E. I tried option tab (I don't have alt) at
the library site, once I got into it, and it worked--
took me back to the other page. I'll do that tonight
on bookshare when I renew.

Is there any way you know of to go from one site,
i.e., URL, to another without the first closing? When
I go from here to the library to see if a book someone
needs help with is there, this closes , and when I
come back, the library site closes. Does alt tab or
shift enter only work within sites?

http://mail.yahoo.com