[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:29:05 -0700

Hi, Patti. I can't help with your question, but I'm sure someone can, and don't
feel embarrassed about admitting your shortcomings. We all have them somewhere,
and we're here to help in whatever way we can. Take care.
Julie Morales, 1 day smoke-free!
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx