[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning

  • From: Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 16:12:10 -0400

That was a lovely book...I'm glad you're putting it up.

At 04:02 PM 11/05/2006, you wrote:
Hi. I found a book that I first read 40 years ago, when my friend had a child with Downs Syndrome. It was written by Dale Evans Rogers, and was called ANGEL UNAWARE. It's the story of her daughter, Robin, and her very short life.

When I read that book, I had no idea that I would have a son a few years later who, if he'd lived, would have had similar problems.

Well, I was looking for a short book to scan, and found that one. It should be up today, and looks like a good scan. I hope someone's interested. It goes into their faith, as well as the situation of keeping a child at home.

Mickey Prahin micka@xxxxxxxxxx MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx Phone: (614) 670-4011 Check out Bob's new CD at http://www.boballentrio.com