[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 17:44:28 -0700

Hi  Patti,

I have an ADF scanner so I can't use the optimize feature. Two things I have
found with K1000 that can make a difference in recognition rates are...
Changing the recognition engine
2. Scanner brightness.
I use to use 50 which was the default with K1000 but now I find more books
do well up around 75. this will vary with the scanner. I am using a Canon
RD2080C.

Kaitlyn
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life is an inside job and light and love is everything:)