[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 18:24:33 -0500

You can upgrade to K1000 for less than the price of buying it outright, but that does not mean that it will not make a dent in your piggy bank. The price to upgrade was $595 when last I heard, which is substantially less than the - I think around $1000 for the regular price of K1000.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marcus Williams" <marcus72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>