[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 15:52:36 -0700

Hi, Patti. I think, in a lot of cases, it's simply trial and error. You're
right: If you can't see anything about the page, you sometimes don't know where
to go with it, but I experiment, changing little things a little at a time. If
I see improvements, I keep going in that direction a little at a time. If I
change a few things in that direction and see no improvements, I start going
the other way. The key is, most of the time, to go a little at a time because
you don't want to overshoot the mark and have to backtrack to get a good
setting. I'm sorry I can't be of more help, but each book is different and can
require totally different settings, so it really does take some experimenting.
Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):