[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:16:11 -0700

Hi, Patti. If you can get the junk characters removed, and if the text still
makes sense and nothing is missing, feel free to go ahead and submit. Pictures
definitely do cause junk sometimes, and if this book had pictures, that
definitely could have done it. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx