[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quick processing of my book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:22:18 -0700 (PDT)

Sarah,

Are you sure the book hasn't gotten lost? Some books
were getting lost, e.g., my validated Cloudy Jewel and
someone else's World's Best True ghost Stories
(although I think that scanner/validator had forgotten
it so maybe that wasn't bookshare's fault--but there
have been other ones, which is why I'm now keeping
everything I've worked on).

If it's not too late, write to gustave.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx
and ask him to expedite the approval for your book so
you can get that subscription.

Cindy

--- Sarah Van Oosterwijck

http://mail.yahoo.com