[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quick processing of my book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:46:50 -0700 (PDT)

LOL. And I myself wrote a whole two paragraphs about
it!!  It's probably the same switching mechanism in my
brain that caused me to refer to you once as Jim
instead of Jake and to get Allison and Amber mixed up
-- although those at least have the same first
intitlal and com and org are far apart.  Oh, well ...

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com