[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quick processing of my book

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 19:49:01 -0500

Well the ones I validated recently went through very quickly, or at least the credits for my validation showed up quickly.

Did I ever mention that I love validating your submitions? They are so easy to validate! All I ever have to do is replace closing quotes with plain ordinary quotes, replace single quotes with apostrophes, and replace period space period space period with an elipsis that does not include spaces. Oh, yes, at times quotes get detached from their proper sentences, which I know is not always apparent when reading with speech. I am just fortunate, while editing, and unfortunate while reading, to have something that makes that apparent.
In case anyone should argue that any of those characters are valid so my changing them is unnecessary, I will point out that only the changed versions will appear correctly in braille. :-)

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>