[bksvol-discuss] Re: Unresponsiveness to emails sent to BookShare Support

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:26:29 -0500

What I do not understand is that first we were told they were looking for a
replacement for Marissa.  Now, if I understood Mr. Fruchterman correctly, he
said something to the effect that she would be replaced when there was
funding to replace her.  Not in those words, but am I remembering correctly?

Sue S.