[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about a book I am trying to work with.

  • From: "Jessica A" <jla2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 02:58:47 -0400

It was the large print addition but I already rejecting it and again I am not sure on my ability to copy pages into the text But thank you.

Jessica
PS and thanks for all the encouragement from people on this subject to me.
I sure hope I do get fine approvals LOL. A rejection like that can make one want to stop for a while.