[bksvol-discuss] Question about a book I am trying to work with.

  • From: "Jessica A" <jla2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 11:14:00 -0400

And then there were Two by Gilbert Morris.
Excellent quality. Could use a spell check.
However in a few areas some pages either scanned very very badly or something. I think pages 349 to 353 are missing. And I think there is a page in the earlier part of the book that didn't scan all that well. It is a good thing I looked at the book as a whole. Took me all morning. But I would have never known there was this problem if I hadn't. Should I reject the book because of the pages that are really messed up? I hope someone can fix this issue.
Jessica