[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about a book I am trying to work with.

  • From: "Mary Anne Lynskey" <yeksnyl1953am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 13:52:34 -0400

    I agree with you.  I had the book in question and sent it back because I
hit on a few pages which were impossible to figure out.  I didn't know how
to make a notation that it was otherwise a pretty easy one to read and
didn't want to reject it just in case someone felt it was worth the work to
get the pages.  I wasn't interested enough in that particular book to do
that.  If I am really enjoying a book, and if there are not a lot of errors,
I'll try to get it.  I am reading a good book now with 2 pages missing and
somebody is going to scan those 2 pages for me.  otherwise, the book has
been easy to validate and I am really interested in it. I try to hang on to
the images of the books I scan until they are accepted just in case someone
needs a page.

--
Mary Anne Lynskey