[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about a book I am trying to work with.

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 12:22:42 -0700 (PDT)

 If you're willing to hang on to it for a while, I can get the book and provide
the missing pages, but the copies are out so it might take a while.

Which copy is it? One of my libraries has the Wheaton, Ill. : Crossway Books,
c2000 edition; the other also has an Large print edition.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/