[bksvol-discuss] Re: Puzzling Problem

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 21:02:32 EDT

The ambiguity was sufficient. I simply disambiguated it to focus on the
mime. Another disambiguity might express itself with the question of whether or
not the tree is a mime tree and if it is then is it miming being a tree or
is it miming falling. If it is the latter then the other mime would have
nothing to worry about, except perhaps, participating in the double mime of
being fallen upon by the tree that was miming falling. If it is the former then
the danger or appropriate response of the other mime would depend on
exactly what is miming being a tree. Whatever it might be, though, the danger
the other mime is likely to be ameliorated because most entities capable of
miming would present much less danger in falling. On the other hand, if trees
may mime then eight ton boulders might be capable of miming, in which case
the other mime would be advised to vacate the premises post haste and not be
miming the immediate retreat.

                                                                  "Can a
nation be free if it oppresses other nations? It cannot." Vladimir Lenin

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Puzzling Problem
Date:
8/29/2009 8:11:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

And here I thought I had been ambiguous enough about what "it"
referred to that both the tree and mime were possibilities.

On 8/29/09, Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx <Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> The more appropriate question should be whether the mime makes a sound.
In

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx